Sunday, January 12, 2014

CAR ARE LIKE WOMEN,,,,,,,,,,,,IN A VERY GOOD WAY

I can only hope that I have females following my blog, as well as the males, with that said, I in no way mean to put down women in this article. In fact I want to show the similarities between cars and women, and what draws men to love their cars, in a parallel way. This also works for women , their cars and their men.

First thing first, I don't know what the statistics are or what the percentage is of men giving their beloved cars names, female names. I know a lot of men give their cars a "favorite" female name, something they can relate to. Maybe it's a name of someone famous, maybe it's the name of a secret love. Maybe it's just a name that the owner likes. There could a whole host of reasons why men name their cars certain names.

With all the different personalities that a car personifies, that choice for picking a name is endless. When a guy names his car, It gives that car an extension of the owners personality.

The car that I presently own, I had a really tough time giving her a name.  I first gave her the name of a famous TV female name. I found myself getting a little bit angry at her, (the car), and renamed her after a famous movie character, that just  happened to be a car with a name.

Again, I welcome people to share the names of their cars, guys or gals, I know you named your lovable car.


No comments:

Post a Comment