Wednesday, March 26, 2014

THANK YOU TO ALL MY BLOG READERS

 


I want to take a moment to thank all the readers of my SCORPIO'S GARAGE blog.

I started to write my blog on 1.1.14, posting one article a day on anything that has to do with automobiles and trucks. You really never know what to expect when you start something like this.

After writing my blog for almost three months, I have reached a few personal milestones which I would like to share with you, my fellow readers.

As of today, 3.26.14., we are at 85 days into the year. There were 5 days I didn't post.

This blog has received 2,166 page views in 80  days of posting. Daily average = 27 page views.

Monthly break down : Jan.= 726 page views, Feb.= 434 page views, March = 1,006 page views (as of 3:30pm EST., 3.26.14.)

165 posts ( I now post an avg. of 4 blogs @ day.)

I've had three days the page views surpassed 50 page views :
 3.5.14 = 63 page views, 3.14.14 = 61 page views, 3.21.14 = 71 page views.

SCORPIO'S GARAGE has reached 18 countries ( that number includes the U.S.A.)

The post that has reached the most views : 93 OF THE FIRST DODGE VIPERS EVER BUILT ARE BEING CRUSHED. posted on 3.7.14.

Passing the 1,000 page views per month mark sparked my interest as to what other numbers I should look at.

I hope you enjoyed the stats that I posted AND.........if anyone has a special car they would like me to write a blog about, email me @ yeager1787@yahoo.com.

Thanks again to all my readers !

Bob Yeager



No comments:

Post a Comment