Sunday, March 30, 2014

Your Ride: 1968 Plymouth Fury III

 

@ BOLD RIDE
Plymouth Fury III 5

One of our readers, Joe, sent us photos of his stunning 1968 Plymouth Fury III. Built from the ground up, this bold classic defines one man’s love for his American muscle car. Read the full story below:

Plymouth Fury III 2

How did you acquire your ride?

I bought the car in California because I lived in Ohio, and it is just to hard to find one that doesn’t have a bunch of rust.

What drew you in when you bought it?

I looked for several years for a ’68 Fury Fastop. This was a car that I had when I first got my drivers license and I really liked that car.


Plymouth Fury III

What do you feel like when you drive it?
I really love to drive the car. It does get a lot of attention and does great at car shows.

What would you change about your car, if anything?

The thing about this car is that I did all the work myself and did it exactly the way I wanted it. So there is nothing I would do to change it.

Plymouth Fury III 4

Joe was a man of few words, but when you own a car as bad as this Fury, the car speaks for itself. We’ve come across a lot of classics, but few are as clean (without overdoing it) as this amazing old-school Plymouth!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment