Published By Rob Sass
Photo Credits : Hagerty Insurance
1. 1948-49 Cadillac Series 61 Club Coupe:
- As elegant as any Bentley of the era, the ’49 model was the first with Cadillac’s modern overhead valve V-8.
2. 1961-63 Ford Thunderbird
- Nice coupes are particularly reasonable, and with a little searching, decent convertibles can be found for $25,000 or less.
3. 1964-66 Ford Mustang
- Prices seem to be firming up, but six-cylinder coupes and convertibles are still available at a reasonable price.
4. 1927-31 Ford Model A
- If you look at American period photos from the 1930s-40s, it sometimes seems like there was nothing else on the road. They can still provide reliable transportation even in the 21st century.
- Amazingly, this piece of automotive history is still affordable. Tudor sedans range from $15,000 to $20,000 and roadsters $20,000 to $25,000.