Friday, April 1, 2016

SCORPIO'S GARAGE Reaches New Milestone

January 2014, when I started writing this blog, I had one goal, write a blog about cars, something my professional life was centered  around.

My first month January 2014, this blog had 726 page views. Fast forward to March 2016, the blog had 6,102 page views. It gets better. The one day all time high in page views was on
 December 15, 2015. Total page views was 305. Total page views to date is 97,505 in over 120 countries.

When I started writing this blog, I really didn't know what to expect and really didn't set any goals. It was a hobby, kind of a way to pass the time during the day since I went on disability. Two things have me in awe, first the fact that I past 6,000 page views in one month and second, the fact this blog went global in over 120 countries.

In closing, I want to send a heart felt Thank You, not only to my friends locally, but also to the people across the United States & the people that live in countries around the world that take the time to read my blog.

Yours truly,

Bob "Scorpio" Yeager

















No comments:

Post a Comment