In today’s “holy-crap-what-if-this-happened-to-me news,” one less 2015 Ford Mustang GT is on the road after catching fire while cruising the highway. The Deep Impact Blue 5.0, which had only 6,000 miles on it, started pluming smoke shortly after the owner had left a dealership for attendance to “warranty issues.”
Thinking the car was simply overheating, Mustang6G.com member 5ohslow lifted the hood to find a fury of flames. He was able to get away unscathed, but the car had a less-than-stellar fate. There were apparently no modifications on the car, and he was simply getting the heating and cooling seats replaced on both sides.