Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR & THANK YOU TO MY READERS IN THE U.S.A AND AROUND THE WORLD

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!    FROM SCORPIO'S GARAGE




Back on 1.1.14, when I first started posting on this blog, I had no idea the amount of success I would have with it.

In January 2014, I had 726 page views, which averaged 23 page views a day. In December 2016, I had 5,057 page views and 305 page views on December 12, 2016, both numbers were all time highs.

I also managed to reach out to over 125 countries worldwide in the two years the blog has been up and running.

Now I know in the grand scheme of things, this is small potatoes.
But take into account I do absolutely no advertising, people basically find me by accident.

I closed out 2015 with an all time high in page views. I hope in a year from now I can say the same thing.

P.S. Thank You to BOLD RIDE .COM for providing me with endless resources to do my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment